Tickets are required for most shows in the M-Shop and advance tickets are recommended as shows can sell out. While they usually are, there is no guarantee tickets will be available at the door. Stay tuned to this website for show updates and information.
To use a student discounted ticket, patrons must present a valid ISU student ID at the door or pay a public price up-charge. All tickets
subject to a nonrefundable $2 MidwesTIX fee and most tickets increase
$2 on the day of the show. See below for additional ticket information.
The Maintenance Shop partners with MidwesTIX
To purchase tickets online, click here or on the logo below...
Three Ways To Purchase Maintenance Shop Tickets
ONLINE: via the M-Shop page on the MidwesTIX website
Available 24-hours a day | Choose from print-at-home, will-call or mailed (fee for mailing)
Payment accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
An additional 3% service fee applied to online orders
BY PHONE: Call the M-Shop Box Office at 515-294-8349
Open weekdays / Mon.-Fri. from 11am- 5pm during the academic year
Payment accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Discover
A $1 per-ticket service fee applied to phone orders | additional fee for mailing
BY WALK-UP: Visit the M-Shop Box Office via the west entrance of the Memorial Union, just inside the main venue door.
Open weekdays / Mon.-Fri. from 11am- 5pm and 30-minutes prior to showtime during the academic year
Payment accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, check (with ID) and cash
No credit cards accepted the night of shows- ATM located directly outside venue
More Ticket Information
- All STUDENT tickets must be accompanied by a valid IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT ID or you will be charged the difference between the student and the public rate
- All show admittance is on a first-come first-serve basis. Ticket holders will be allowed to enter ahead of those waiting to purchase.
- All ticket sales are final. Absolutely NO refunds or exchanges unless the show is canceled or rescheduled. Service fees paid are nonrefundable regardless of cancellations.
- To maximize your M-Shop enjoyment, we recommend purchasing tickets in advance and arriving prior to showtime
- Show changes or updates will be announced on our website and via social media, so check back here often (and find us on Facebook/Twitter) if you have questions. Refunds for shows that have moved will not be made after they happen.
- All tickets subject to a nonrefundable $2 MidwesTIX service fee
No resources currently available.